Cultivating Health, Happiness & Joy with
Health & Nutrition Resources
Standard Process Phosfood Liquid - Whole Food Bone Health and Bone Support, Phosphorus Supplements with Inositol and Riboflavin - 2 fl. oz.
My liver was not happy. It rejected four MS meds and a few others. I now use this to support my liver and to assist with nausea. Plus it supports bone health.
Warning! It does taste terrible.
Standard Process Livaplex - Whole Food Bowel, Digestion and Digestive Health, Liver Health and Gallbladder Support with Spanish Black Radish, Betaine Hydrochloride, and Organic Carrot - 90 Capsules
This is another supplement I use to support my liver after it was struggling.
- Supports the body’s normal toxin-elimination function
- Encourages healthy digestion of fats
- Enhances bowel function
- Standard Process: High-quality products that work the way nature intended
- Micro Ingredients Extra Strength Melatonin Tablets 15mg, 400 Counts, Non-GMO and Vegan Friendly.
- Melatonin for Adults, Helps You Fall Asleep Faster, Stay Asleep Longer. Natural & Vegan Nighttime Sleep Aid for Better Rest and More Relaxation.
- Non-GMO, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Artificial Colors, No Flavors, No Soy and Gluten-Free.
- Manufactured in USA at Register Facility.
- 3RD Party Lab Tested for Safety and Purity. Made in USA.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn a commission which helps our family get the tools and resources needed on our journey to better health. Plus, itt does not cost you any extra, We also participate in other affiliate programs. We only recommend products we truly believe in. Thanks for supporting our families journey to better health.
From Our Founder
LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE
This website is designed to be a place where we talk about resources to increase health and happiness, despite life’s stuff. Here is where we are starting to record research we’ve done or found related to various medical conditions, tips and tricks for increasing health, what it is like to deal with a variety of medical conditions.
We’ll also share different parts of our lives, including the things we do to create more happiness in life. It could be hobbies, restaurants we love, travel we’ve done, and more.
Get In Touch
Let us know what you're currently struggling with, what successes you have had in treatments, or anything else we can help you with.